Tuesday 15 July 2014

Nicole Scherzinger 'Hurt' - Not Notified She Had Been Axed From X Factor UK



The judges have been confirmed for the next season of X Factor UK. Louis Walsh, Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowell will be returning; Spice Girl Mel B will be the fourth judge. Former X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger's interview with The Sun reveals she was not informed she had been axed from the show. Nicole's exit was announced to public without a direct notification to her. She found out she had been axed the same time we all did.


According to Nicole “I was hurt they [the show’s bosses] didn’t recognise the hard work I put into it. I never spoke to Simon and he never talked to me about it.
“I don’t know if he understood how hard I worked. I loved my job and I’m proud of the work I did on it.”
Nicole is preparing for her upcoming album, and we wish her all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment