Thursday 24 July 2014

Gareth Valey "I Am Sorry I said Simon Cowell Is Gay I Was Drunk"


The Jury at former X Factor (UK) judge Tulisa's trial heard a tape recording by Tulisa's PA (Gareth Valey) stating Simon Cowell is gay. Well he's made a turn around, and says he was drunk when he made the statement.
Below are excerpts from his recent statement:

 "On 10 May 2013 in the course of seeking to entrap Tulisa, Mazher Mahmood supplied Tulisa, me and others with a lot of alcohol.

"I can no longer recall all of the details of that evening but I have listened to the recording made by Mahmood. I was clearly very drunk.

"At some point and utterly out of the blue Mahmood asked me if Simon Cowell was gay. I said he was. This is not true. I do not know why I said it, but assume it is because I was so drunk and felt that I was giving Mahmood the type of information he was seeking. I am very sorry for this." 

Well what's  that saying about the truth comes out when people are drunk......

No comments:

Post a Comment