Wednesday 23 July 2014

Lily Allen Responds To Weak Music Sales - "Maybe the song's aren't good enough"


Lily Allen's recent release "URL Badman" came in at No. 93 on the charts. Her "Sheezus" album topped the chart in its first week, and slumped afterwards.

Below is Lily's response to the weak sales in her interview with The Mirror:

"I put my trust in other people, which I don’t usually do. I usually go with my own gut feeling but maybe I wasn’t feeling as confident as I have in the past because of all the hormones.”

“I thought it did really well and then management and the label chose to go with Air Balloon and I just think starting with something really aggressive and in your face and then going in a different direction...people need to know what they are getting.”
Lily added: “Maybe the songs aren’t good enough this time, who knows? I just know I can’t wait to get back into the studio.”

No comments:

Post a Comment