Monday 26 May 2014

Another T.I Drama Unfolds

Tiny with Mayweather                                 Tiny with T.I

It seems rapper T.I is getting more media attention for his drama than his music. Early this year, there were rumours of Tiny, and T.I breaking up thanks to cryptic messages the two left on social media. Next was T.I's confrontation with Real Housewives of Atlanta star (and soon to be jail bird) Apollo Nida (click here).

Over the weekend, T.I had a brawl in Las Vegas with heavy weight champion Floyd Mayweather (click here for TMZ video of the brawl). Since the brawl, Mayweather has apologized for calling Tiny a b*tch, and denies an affair with her. Whilst Tiny put out a statement on social media, and T.I posted a proof video to show he didn't get a black eye from the brawl.



Click here to view T.I's video, and Tiny addressing allegations of cheating on T.I with Mayweather. Seriously, T.I needs to hit the studio, and drop an album - he needs to quit the drama already!

No comments:

Post a Comment