Friday 15 August 2014

Usher Descibes His Marriage To Ex-wife Tameka As "His Best Mistake"


 In the September issue of Oprah's O Magazine, Usher talks about life after his divorce from ex-wife Tameka Foster; and says he doesn't regret getting married and divorcing - he describes it as "His best mistake".


According to Usher "Most people probably think I regret it because I ended up getting divorced, but it helped me learn that sometimes I think I know more than I actually do," 
Usher enjoys  family time with his two sons. "Everybody's hanging out on the lawn, drinking out of those plastic cups, eating fried chicken and dancing to loud old-school music," he continued "Sometimes the simpler the celebration, the better." He won full custody of his two sons after the divorce. You can read the full story in O Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment