Friday 27 March 2015

Zayn Malik Opens up about Leaving One Direction


Below are some quotes from British newspaper The Sun, Malik said his decision to quit the group was "crazy and wild and a bit mad. But at the same time I've never felt more in control in my life. I feel like I'm doing what's right -- right by myself and right by the boys, so I feel good."

"I did try to do something that I wasn't happy doing for a while, for the sake of maybe other's people's happiness. And that was mainly the fans. I only ever tried to do it for the fans. I'm only upset [because] I feel like I may have let them down in some sort of way," 
 "That's the main thing that I don't want to happen. It's not that I've turned my back on them or anything. It's just that I can't do that anymore because it's not real to me."   

No comments:

Post a Comment