Wednesday 3 September 2014

Take That's Gary Barlow Apologizes For Tax Scandal


Gary Barlow has returned to the social media site with a heartfelt apology to anybody who he had offended with that controversial tax scandal earlier in the year.
The singer took an understandable break from social media in May, after his account was hacked and a troll posted a vile message about Gary's stillborn child - seriously, that actually happened.
His return to Twitter with a very long update message, which read: "Hey everyone! I'm back from 7 productive weeks in the US and I'm back on Twitter!"

"I've had a break from twitter after someone hacked my account and some very upsetting and disturbing text was written."
"Over the Summer I've remembered that I have so many supporters, friends and fans on here so why let 1 person ruin all the fun."
"I want to apologise to anyone who was offended by the tax stories earlier this year. With a new team of accountants we are working to settle things with all parties involved ASAP."
"We have been working since the new year on a new Take That studio album. We are extremely excited about it ! It has been 4 long years since the last one."
"It's so nice to be back in the band ! While in the US my first musical 'Finding Neverland' opened for previews in Boston. I even met a few faithful fans at the opening night !"
"It's been an amazing experience and our show is heading for Broadway in early 2015. I'm looking forward to singing at Elton Johns 'End of summer' party on Thursday"
He then went on to retweet A WHOLE LOAD of fans, congratulated the new X Factor judges, shared a photo of a dog and then went to bed.

Culled from Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment