Tuesday 2 September 2014

Ceelo Green Deletes Twitter Account After Controversial Tweets


Back in 2012, Ceelo Green allegedly slipped ecstasy in his dinner date's drink. This resulted in a legal case filed by the alleged victim. Ceelo Green pleaded no contest to supplying ecstasy and the rape charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. Ceelo Green recently got sentenced to community service and three years probation. According to reports, yesterday (September 1), Green tweeted: "People who have really been raped REMEMBER!!!" and "If someone is passed out they're not even WITH you consciously! so WITH Implies consent."


Green then deleted the previous tweets as it generated a lot of negative response on twitter and tweeted: "Let me 1st praise god for exoneration fairness & freedom! Secondly I sincerely apologize for my comments being taken so far out of context."

He reportedly added: "I only intended on a healthy exchange to help heal those who love me from the pain I had already caused from this. Please forgive me as it was your support that got me thru this to begin with. I'd never condone the harm of any women. Thank you."

According to NME, Ceelo Green's Twitter account is inaccessible and appears to have been deleted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment